July 3, 2014
Fourth of July is around the corner and we are here to help you make those last minute plans for the holiday! If you are around the Atlanta or San Francisco area for the Fourth then you are in luck this year! There are tons of events ready for you this Independence Day. From festivals to fireworks, you are sure to have a blast! Here is a list of some exciting events happening this weekend! Have a Happy Fourth of July everyone!
1. Firework Displays: Excited to see some fireworks?! Make your way to Centennial Olympic Park and Lenox Square to watch the fireworks light up the sky! Go here to get more info about these events!
2. Red, White and Brew Event: Come out and celebrate at the Georgia Aquarium with a BBQ buffet and unlimited beer! What’s not to love?! Check it out here!
3. Fantastic Fourth Celebration: Spend your holiday weekend at Stone Mountain to see a spectacular laser show and fireworks with an unbeatable view! More details here!
4. Fourth in the Park: The city of Marietta is hosting the all day 4th of July event so make your way out for a day of food, fun, and fireworks! Times and activities here!
Don’t fret if you aren’t able to participate on the fourth, because there are Saturday events as well!
5. Coca-Cola July 4th Fest: Six Flags will be hosting this exciting event all weekend so be sure to bring your Coca-Cola can to be admitted an hour before the park opens and enjoy the fantastic firework display! Get tickets here!
6. Stars & Stripes Celebration: Sandy Springs will be putting on a fireworks show July 5th above the King and Queen buildings. The show will start at 7:30 pm. Find out all the details here.
1. Pier 39: Watch the annual fireworks show set to illuminate over Fisherman’s Wharf. Fisherman’s Wharf is the ultimate tourist destination, so if you’re a brave local who is set on the watching the display, we highly suggest showing up as early as possible to stake out a spot.
2. Berkeley Marina: The Berkeley Marina is throwing an all day event featuring over a dozen musical acts and a vendors area. Entertainment includes a martial arts demo and shows by magicians and jugglers, among others.
3. Music & Fun & Aquatic Park: Let Super Huey live band take you back to the 80’s before seeing one of the best firework displays in the Bay Area! The show is set to start ad 6pm on 499 Jefferson Street, so head over to the Aquatic Park early to ensure a great seat.
4. Coit Tower: If you enjoy a great hike, consider making the trek up to Coit Tower to watch the fireworks display. Don’t even try taking your car, as it will surely be filled up before dusk.
Now, Grover Cleveland didn’t make Labor Day a national holiday until 1894, but plenty of states had been celebrating the…
Get a clear picture of your new home designs or other construction projects with high definition renderings. Don’t let your…