July 16, 2014
Since it’s creation in 2004, Facebook has successfully found it’s way in to our daily lives. You probably checked your Facebook or Twitter before your even got out of bed today. We all want to be in the know and stay connected with our friends and family. And because of this, Facebook makes the perfect outlook to get connected with your customers and target audience. The social network has become an invaluable tool to promote your brand and market your product or service. So while we have all probably thought about removing ourselves from the digital world at one point in time or another, we should continue to take advantage of this incredibly effective marketing tool. Take a look at these additional reasons to remain on Facebook.
Here are some helpful tips to get you started on Facebook:
1. Engagement: Get involved with your audience. Respond to your readers or host a contest. Allow your followers to become personal with you and your brand.
2. Pictures: Pictures are often the first aspect of your post a reader looks at, so don’t forget to include one! You know how the saying goes – a picture is worth a thousand words.
3. Audience: Understand who your audience is and what content would be best directed towards them. Facebook even allows you to advertise your brand to specific demographics.
4. Link Pages: Link any and all online site you have to your Facebook for easier access. If you have a website, blog, etc, include your Facebook link to allow your readers to find you faster and easier.
5. Frequency: If you make a Facebook for your brand, don’t forget about it! Post to your page frequently so your followers can stay updated about your brand!
Don’t know where to start with your social networks? Learn how we can help you make the most of your social media sites today.
Contact Rearview to get started!
Now, Grover Cleveland didn’t make Labor Day a national holiday until 1894, but plenty of states had been celebrating the…
Get a clear picture of your new home designs or other construction projects with high definition renderings. Don’t let your…