How to add Atlanta Falcons Custom Emoji to Slack
February 3, 2017
The city of Atlanta is anxiously awaiting Super Bowl LI in Houston. Rearview stands In Brotherhood with the Atlanta Falcons as they take on the New England Patriots in what is sure to be a thrilling, high scoring game.
Share the love with your coworkers on Slack by adding a custom emoji to your conversation.
Here’s how to add emoji’s to Slack:
- Download the Atlanta Falcons Slack Emoji (Right click and Save Image As)
- Click your team name to open the Team Menu.
- Select Customize Slack. This will open your team site.
- Click the Emoji tab.
- Choose a name for your new custom emoji.
- Click the Choose File button to select the file you wish to use.
- When you’re done, click Save New Emoji. A confirmation message will appear, and you can upload your next emoji if you wish.
Slack Help Center
For safekeeping, you can also download the Hawks, Braves, and Atlanta United slack emoji as well.
Atlanta Hawks Slack Emoji
Atlanta Braves Slack Emoji
Atlanta United Slack Emoji